Saturday, September 6, 2008

Storm? What Storm?

Ok so Tropical Storm Hanna was pretty much a nothing. A waste of time really. We did not get much rain or wind. We did not even get thunder or lightening!! It was pretty rediculous and I am pretty disappointed. I mean I atleast wanted thunder and lightening and STORM!! But no, all I got was wind, and not even good wind, and a little rain. So crappy! Oh well. On the plus side, Mark didn't have to go out to sea. He was able to come home last night! Woo hoo!! He has duty today though so he is at work right now but he will be home and off tomorrow and Monday. Him being off Monday works out perfectly because my next doctors appointment is Monday so he will be here for it. Of course, it is just another regular appointment, nothing special going on; the next big one he might not be in for. I am hoping that I can make it to where he will be here for it. I say it's a "big" one and where I guess it is I really want him there because I will be there for atleast an hour and it would be nice to have someone to talk to. haha That appointment is when I take my glucose test so it is a long one. I am not really worried about the test part, just being loney. haha Of course, there is always a movie playing so I can watch that and I will probably take a book or something but still, you know? Time goes by when you have someone to goof off with.
Well other than all that nothing too much is going on, I just thought that I would update and let you know that we are fine and the storm did not even deserve to be called a storm up here. We'll see what Ike does! The storm not the ship. haha
Ciao!

No comments: