Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Goodness!

pregnancy
I am out of the triple digits...98 days to go before McKenna makes her debut!! Well 98 give or take of course because only she knows when she will be ready. haha Anyway, how crazy!! This time is flying by, I just can't believe it! Mark and I are so anxious to see our baby girl, we can't wait! Of course, we want her to stay in as long as possible and finish baking and all but you know...it's exciting!!! We go in a few weeks to get our 3D ultrasound done and that will give us a glimps of what she looks like but I am sure that it will not even compare to seeing her for the first time.
Mark goes back out to sea next week and the when he is in for the few days that he is we are hopefully going to Jacksonville to see his parents and mine...and have our baby shower!!! Although I have a gift registry out it is not through one specific store so I am sure that I will be asked to register so I think that we are going tomorrow and registering at Babies R Us. We were out there today and were going to register but there were SO many people in line just waiting to register that we decided not to. However, when Mark got the genius idea for us to go home for a few days and have a shower (he said he would feel bad if I didn't get one...aww, he is so amazing!) we decided that we should have registered so I think we are going to go back up there and register; atleast now we will be prepared to wait if there is a line for the registry sign up.
I got the "ok" to order my cloth diapers and I can't wait! I was going to do that tonight but the website wouldn't accept my coupon code (hey, every little bit helps!) so I emailed them and am waiting to hear back before I go elsewhere to order them. I am so excited to use cloth diapers! Not only are the environment friendly but they are cheaper too! Sure, you may spend more up front on the diapers but with as expensive as disposables are and with how many diapers a baby goes through I would much rather wash them and reuse them than waste hundreds of dollars a month.
Well it is late and I am exhausted after a long day! We are heading to bed now so I will update more tomorrow or early next week.
Ciao!
P.S. Next blog I will tell you aaaalllll about the nursery set that we got!! AAHH!! SO EXCITED!!!

No comments: