Thursday, September 4, 2008

Remainder of the Weekend

So I am a few days late but here is how the rest of our weekend ended up...
After the Friend's and Family Day Cruise on Saturday, after I picked up Mark and his dad from the ship we came home for a little bit and then went to P.F. Changs for dinner. YUM! It was oh so very good! I wish I was able to eat more but I was feeling quite nauseaus so I ate some but had to bring most of mine home. It's ok though, don't fret, I then had my leftovers a few days later for dinner...just as good!!
On Sunday we all three went to the Virginia Aquarium. Mark and I had been wanting to go but had never gone. Once again, just as with the zoo, we were kind of disappointed. I mean it was cool and all but there was really only like 5-6 exhibits. There is also an IMAX theatre in there and it is almost safe to say that if you don't go to the IMAX while you are there it is a waste. We wound up having a few hours to spare before the concert so we went and saw 'The Dark Knight' at the IMAX to kill time. I was kind of worried that it would not be as good as the first time and would not be as interesting but to be honest I was just as drawn in! Very enjoyable! After the movie was over we headed to the concert; Brad Paisley with Julianne Hough, Chuck Wicks, and Jewel. Ok so let me say I LOVE Brad! Julianne was ok. Chuck was alright. And I am still NOT a Jewel fan. You can hardly understand what she says! I did not enjoy her set at all and to be honest, could not wait for it to end. The best part of her set was her yodelling.
On Monday...let me see...we went and my father-in-law bought Mark and I the baby stroller that we wanted...THANK YOU AGAIN...and then we came home and Mark and his dad fixed our sliding back door. Turns out the rollers on the bottom were rusted. Makes sense! So it now rolls MUCH easier and I don't have to use all mmy muscles to let my dogs in and out. I think that is all that we did on Monday really. Except for dinner we cooked out! Mark and I have not grilled steak and shrimp since I found out I was pregnant (I had a shrimp craving that gave McKenna away...haha) so it was great!!
Tuesday afternoon Mark's dad left so we didn't do much of anything that day. After we dropped him off at the airport Mark and I went and picked up a movie and then came home and we just hung out in our empty house all evening! It was oh so nice. He played his game for a bit while I did some homework and then we went and crawled into our wonderful bed and watched "What Happens in Vegas". After that was over it was time to go to sleep because he had to get up the next day and go to work.
Well that was our weekend! It was nice....but I slacked on homework bad and now, even though I am caught up, I am freaking out that I am behind and all that. I hate this feeling! Oh well, I just keep telling myself I am caught up and it is ok. haha
I hope that ya'll had a great extended weekend!
Ciao!

No comments: