Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

This year has been a full one, that's for sure. Many many happy times, some scary times, firsts, tears, etc. I like to think that we all learned so much about ourselves and our accomplishments this year. McKenna in her dance class, McKaela in really opening up with her speech and personality, Maisie with a whole lot of firsts; words, steps, birthday! We, as a family, have learned that goodbye's are the hardest but the reuniting makes it all worth it. 

Mark is already gone back to VA so he was not able to spend New Years with us this year. The girls and I went to my in-law's house and ate dinner and set off some fireworks.








And I think that this last picture sums up our year. We had a wonderful 2012 but are looking forward to 2013 with great amusement! Happy New Year's followers! 

P.S. Just in case you are wondering, I'm not sad that I can't kiss my husband on New Years, I'm proud because he is selfless enough to put the nation before himself.


No comments: