Monday, December 17, 2012

Another Ear Infection?!

Well, I am exhausted. McKaela went to bed at 7p last night and at 11p she woke up crying. I thought that maybe it was because Mark wasn't here but she kept scratching he ear. I tried not to notice but there was no getting around it. She would fall asleep and within minutes she was crying again. I was so tired and so frustrated initially because she would not even tell me anything was wrong or anything hurt. I didn't want her waking her sisters up plus I figured that if it was an ear infection sitting up would feel better so I brought her to the couch. It didn't matter. She still cried. It wasn't until 4am that she passed out cold. And of course by the time that I was able to fall asleep Maisie started to cry. I settled her and she went right back out....and so did I. I got a couple of hours of sleep before McKenna and Maisie woke up for the day and when I checked on McKaela she was burning up! I had already decided but it was now confirmed that as soon as Urgent Care opened I was taking her in. I did so and it was confirmed...ear infection. I made it almost 4 years without any ear infections at all whatsoever and here it is, the second one in about a month. *sigh*


No comments: