Thursday, December 20, 2012

I'm accomplished!!!! But a terrible friend.

Oh my goodness, I feel so accomplished today! Woke up, showered, went to lunch, got 2 (yes, TWO) of the girls down for a nap, cancelled Banfield coverage (still have my dogs but found a good vet with better prices), got new PCMs for the girls and I, got dental coverage for the girls and I, AND updated DEERS. *whew* 

That being said, I completely got my days and dates mixed up and messed up and TODAY is the wedding of a good friend of mine. I thought that it was Saturday!! I had the weekend all worked and planned out. :( I am so upset. I can't believe that I am missing one of the most wonderful days in her life!! I so wish that I was there to share it with her. :( Congratulations, I miss and love you, Amy Variell-now-Thayer!!!!

No comments: