Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Readers!!!! I hope that your day has been a wonderful one!!! Mine has been wonderful! It started on a laugh...I told Eric that the girls always woke up between 0700 and 0800 but they had been waking up closer to 7 lately. So he is up and read to go at 7. Seth was here and ready to go. So they are all waiting on us to get up and see what Santa has brought. Eric is ready to wake up and trying to wake us up so he comes into the living room and grabs a couple of the chocolate coins and throws them at McKenna and McKaela......it doesn't work. LOL However, *I* wake up and wake the girls up. They had a blast!! It was insane! There was so much going on that McKaela was just overwhelmed. They all had a great time though!



After we opened presents, but before we went to have Christmas with Mark's family, the girls made gingerbread men with Uncle Eric.






Christmas with Mark's family was just as good and the girls were spoiled, once again. All in all, it was an amazing Christmas!! I would have to say, however, the best present of all this year, was Mark. We have had our fair share of time and holidays apart, I know just how lucky we are.


No comments: