Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello, 2013

Well, it's 2013, did you make any New Years resolutions this year? I can't really say that I did other than my usual...to be the best wife and mother that I can be. I do have a list of things that I plan to do this year but resolutions always seems to get broken so I keep mine separate. Being a good wife and mother I know that I can do.  Just to name a few of the things that I plan on doing or learning this year...

  • Work out and tone up
  • Make this deployment a fun one for the girls (the zoo, playground, Pump It Up, etc)
  • Read through the Bible
  • Blog more consistently
  • Take more pictures
  • Scrapbook more consistantly
  • Keep my eyes open for more Random Acts of Kindness opportunities. 
And I think the biggest thing of all is...

  • Stay out of and keep my girls out of my parent's way and their hair...and not to let the girls wreck the house. (Maybe I should have made this one the resolution.)
I hope that everyone's New Year was a beautiful one!! 

No comments: