Quarters are a special part of my life, for it is because of a quarter that my last 7 years have been the best & most beautiful! ♥ "Why?" you ask. Well, it all started on January 10, 2006. It had been about 6 weeks since Mark and I had met and I was up visiting him in Virginia, where he was stationed. He was at work and I was just hanging out at the house waiting for him to get home. That afternoon I get a phone call from him and all he says is to get dressed, find directions to the court house, and be ready when he got home because we were going to get married. Apparently, while at work he was talking to some friends about me and they told him to flip a coin; heads = leave now and go get married, tails = do not. Quarter was tossed, call was made, vows were said, and here we are 7 years later! My favorite love story. :) Happy Anniversary, Lover! And thank you, Nick and/or Matt, for the coin toss!


No comments:
Post a Comment