I took the girls to Mother's Day Out at church this morning and then came home to switch the vehicles so that I could take the Caddy to get it detailed. First off I went to Advance Auto Parts to get a cover for the Caddy and then went to get it detailed. The pollen here is TERRIBLE so I had to get that nasty yellow sheen off of the car before I put the cover on it. After that I had to go to Target so since I was already over there I went straight there. I finished my shopping, walk out to the car, and my worst fear had happened.......IT WAS ALREADY GLOWING!!! Yes, in the short amount of time that I was in Target the pollen had over taken the car. Now I need to get it washed again before I can cover it. Ugh! Seriously, I had forgotten how bad it was here...
No comments:
Post a Comment