Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankfulness Day 4

Day 4 - I am thankful for my husband who always puts our daughters and me before himself. He is probably one of the most selfless people that I know and I thank God every day that He picked Mark out specifically for me. Sure, we have our disagreements at times but who doesn't? And isn't it those disagreements and those hard times that really show you so much about not only yourself but your partner? I don't know where I would be without my husband and I hope that I never have to find out. In his line of work, his call of duty, I know, firsthand, what it is like to NOT have him home at the end of the day and NOT have him home for holidays and NOT know-that-I-know-that-I-know that he *will* be home "tomorrow". I try and cherish each and every moment that I get to spend with him. And along with that I thank God each and every day for those moments. My husband truly is my other half and my better half. He is the one who keeps me on my toes and in check. Where would I be without him, you ask? Not where I am today. 

No comments: