Day 3 - I am thankful for my beautiful daughters who are my life, my world, and my heart. They left today with their grandmother so that Mark and I could get things around the house done and packed up and moved. It was terribly heartbreaking and I was a mess. I don't know how long I cried but it seemed like forever. Usually, it isn't a problem and they are happy to be going to their grandma and grandpa's and Mymy and Poppy's houses but this time McKenna was so strong until she turned to say bye to me and she started crying "I just want to stay with my mommy!" It was SO heartbreaking!! I was a mess all afternoon. :( Going through that, however, just made me love and cherish them even more. I thank God so much that He chose me to be not only *a* mother but my girls' mother. It is because of those three little girls that I am who I am today.
No comments:
Post a Comment