Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Perfect Husband


So, as every woman in a happy marriage says, I pretty much have the best husband EVER! Not only does he put the girls and I first but he does whatever he can to make us (me) happy. He truly realizes that "if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy." What brings this post on?  You ask? You always say that. You say. Well, tonight we are on our Thanksgiving family reunion cruise and while I normally want to go to the shows, especially the comedians, I really didn't feel like going so Mark, though I'm sure he didn't necessarily want to, went. He left it up to me and offered. Such a good man. 


There are not too many men these days who put their wives before themselves and I am lucky, and honored, to say that I have one of them. He is pretty much the epitome of a good man, a great husband, and a perfect gentleman (most of the time. *wink*).

No comments: