Day 2 - I am thankful for my beautiful friends...and the ugly ones. ;) KIDDING! I am very thankful for my friends. I am happy to say that I have friends that have been around since grade school and a few from even before then! Now, are we close or even as close as we used to be? No. But I still consider them friends because although we have moved on and grown up, talking to them is always like we are picking up where we left off. I think that is something that many people tend to not think about, just because you move away or they move away or you lose touch for whatever reason it doesn't mean that you stop being friends. Sure, that happens but if you were ever truly friends than once the opportunity arises where you see that person next or talk to that person next and you pick up right where you left off you can count your blessings that they were, and are, a true friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment