Thursday, March 7, 2013

Myrtle Beach Meet-Up - Day 1

Well, Maisie and I made it!! We were running a bit behind because I left later than I wanted but it all worked out because Sheena's plane was late getting in. *whew* So Maisie and I got to the Myrtle Beach Airport, parked...ok, we drove around it once because I couldn't find how to get into the short term parking lot...darn construction! THEN we parked, went inside and waited maybe 5 minutes? It was perfect timing! As soon as Sheena and Isabella came around the corner I knew it was them and from there I don't think that there was an awkward moment between us. It was just as it should be. We got loaded and started heading for the house. We got to the address except...there was no beach around and definitely not a resort! Um...ok? So after a bit we met up with Erica who said she was waiting at the gate but couldn't get it. Turns out, she was at the wrong place, too. OMG! We are in a town we don't know and we are not sure where to go. Eventually we figure out, we have the wrong address. Oh man. So once we get the correct address we get to the house. By this time we have figured out that Toshua's plane was delayed as well. Oh my goodness. Sheena, Erica and I decided to go ahead and go grocery shopping and get that out of the way since the other three would not be in until late. I want to say it was 11-1130 before they got in? Basically, we all went to bed because it was so late and it had been an eventful day for everyone. Tomorrow will be the first day getting all of the girls together so that is going to be fun!

No comments: