So today is my 29th birthday, Mark has duty and Maisie has been throwing up since last night. It just came out of no where! When she woke up this morning I thought she was going to be ok but then she threw up her toast I made her and it was all downhill from there. She threw everything up until about 2-3pm; toast, apple sauce, water, everything. It was terrible. She literally slept all day long until 5:30pm. She would open her eyes, look at me, and then her eyes would roll back into her head and she'd be out. Every time she woke up she asked for her drink she I wasn't really worried about dehydration until the later it got during the day and she was just sleeping, opening her eyes, and then rolling them back in her head and going back to sleep.
She hasn't thrown up anymore tonight so I hope that we are over it and not only is she back to herself tomorrow but no one else gets it!!! *crosses fingers*
McKenna on the other hand was a pill today; here, there, everywhere! haha At one point I said, "Stop or I'm gonna beat you senseless!" To which she replied, "How could you beat your child??" Well played, child, well played. haha
And here is my birthday in pictures!!




No comments:
Post a Comment