#1. I remember him saying something about this the other night but did not understand at the time. He was trying to put on that round bar thing and using what screws it said but then said that the screws weren't catching and he was going to use the longer ones. Me: "Um...won't we need those for something else?" Him: "It should be fine." *facepalm* It was not. So, in order to get the bed actually TOGETHER I had to go back and try and remember what piece he was working on when that convo occurred and switch out all of the screws.
#2. I finished getting the bed all together and was getting ready to put on the rails when I notice...
Please note that that is the side the rail goes on. See that screw hole on the right? Now see where the rail ends? Yep, he put the frame together backwards. I had to take it all apart (he already had one side attached and I went ahead and attached the other side, trusting him...haha) and turn it all around; foot board where he had the headboard and vice versa.
Please note that that is the side the rail goes on. See that screw hole on the right? Now see where the rail ends? Yep, he put the frame together backwards. I had to take it all apart (he already had one side attached and I went ahead and attached the other side, trusting him...haha) and turn it all around; foot board where he had the headboard and vice versa.
#3. This is the finished product. See the warning sticker and all at the bottom where it is supposed to be? He had it on the outside and upside down. I had to take the headboard apart carefully since I didn't notice this until I already had the bed put together and flip that piece and put it back together.
In the end, it is done...correctly. LOL




No comments:
Post a Comment