Not too much has gone on this week. It started out going quite well. I had an exam due on Monday, I took it Sunday though, and made a 90%! I was so excited....until Tuesday came and I got an email from my professor stating that a couple of questions had gotten messed up somehow and instead of a 90% I actually got a 95.4%!! So I was excited before but I was ecstatic now!! My week was starting out quite well and seemed to be going by quite fast which is great because the faster the week the sooner Mark gets home!
Tuesday was a good day. I got to thinking that since we are going to be having such a big Thanksgiving I would like to decorate the house so on Tuesday I did some shopping. I got things for my kitchen and things to decorate my mantle...I already did up my mantle and it looks SO good!! It is not complete just yet so I have not taken a picture of it. I have two scarecrows that my mom gave me after Mark and I got married that I am going to put up there but they are in the attic I think and Mark would get onto me if I climbed into the attic right now so I am waiting on him. haha I have not set up my kitchen completely because I am waiting until after Halloween to fully do up my kitchen.
Then Wednesday got here and it was a pretty rough day. Nothing physically happened but I just did not feel like myself. I wasn't unhappy or sad or anything of the such but I was just kind of here. I just was not myself. I was SO glad when that day was over!! It took forever but I was more than happy when I crawled in bed for the night.
Thursday proved to be MUCH better and I was back to myself. WOO HOO!! It never felt so good being me! I did homework and completed a few assignments but the day itself was just a good day.
Now, it's finally Friday!! I had another exam open last night at 11:55pm and it is open until the 31st but I really wanted to get it out of the way. So this morning I studied and took the exam this afternoon. I made a 98.43!! I only missed one question!! Of course on the one hand I was super excited and proud of myself for missing only one question but on the other hand I was beating myself up for missing the one I missed because it was a stupid reason to miss; basically I knew the answer but put too much though into it and ultimately missed it. BUT I only missed one!! haha So I am quite happy with that.
I don't have any big plans for the weekend other than probably homework just to get ahead some more. I figure the further ahead I get the better it will be just to make sure that if McKenna decides to come a little early (which we are ok with!!) than it won't mess my semester up; you know, finals and all.
Well that was my week. I did hear from Mark a little bit but he has been really busy. One night I missed his emails and that quite upset me. Usually I don't get as upset as I did that night but I was quite upset that night. I heard from him the next day though so it was all better then. haha
I hope that your week has gone super!!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment