Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Coveted "S"

Mark got picked up for chief this year!!! Results came out August 1 and I found out before Mark. Oh gosh, it was terrible not being able to get ahold of him to let him know!! I had been checking all morning and finally decided to go take a shower. I took my time and when I got out I stopped by the computer, refreshed the page, and saw a couple of posts such as "maybe next year" and my stomach dropped. I logged on real fast and there it was, the coveted "S". He made it!! I tried, frantically, to get a hold of Mark to no avail. No one answered at all. He finally called me because there were rumors that results were out so he wanted me to check. I was on top of it! I told him he made it and he was like, "an S? Yep, that me. I made it!" It was SO exciting!! The girls and I were jumping around and dancing around the house. Haha Hell started the next day, however. Haha

No comments: