So I was asked to make a scrapbook for Mark's pinning ceremony. It was to consist of the dates August 1 to September 15 and for each date I needed a significant something that happened; both past and present. So we are talking two pages for each date. I know that I was starting to make some people nervous because it didn't get completed until the Wednesday before the ceremony on Friday. I worked on it in all of my spare time though. The stuff stayed out on the table and my house suffered for it. haha Towards the end I pulled two all nighters to get it completed but it was such an honor to make it and I had a lot of fun with it!! Definitely worth the all nighters. :) The scrapbook was displayed at the pinning for everyone to look through and ultimately has made its way to the Chief's mess at work. Now THAT was an honor. Apparently they liked it so much that they (the Chief's) decided to keep it. I don't have any pictures of it to post but I am super proud of it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment