Oh it was SO much fun!!!!! The Silent Hill house was great! They did an awesome job! The House of Horrors, which houses Frankenstein, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Wolfman, etc., was AWESOME! Then there was the Alice Cooper house...OMG, another awesome one!! It was such a good time!! My brother and his friend, Lionel, went with us and he CRACKED. ME. UP! He was screaming and jumping, I'm pretty sure I gave him a piggy back ride at one point. OMG, it was SO funny! I was laughing so hard I was crying! I don't even remember the last time that I laughed that hard. Funny, the creatures never seemed to jump at Mark, Seth, or I. Hmm...LOL A BLAST!
I must send a shout-out to a friend of ours, Gretchen, I don't know that she will ever see this but she wound up having 4 tickets and 2 parking passes that she gave to us. THANK YOU, GRETCHEN!!!
On a down note, Mark lost his credit card at the park. BOO! It must have fallen out of his pocket, though why it wasn't in his wallet we can't figure out because he always puts it right back in after using it, so I called today and, yep, they had it. I told them to destroy it. *sigh* At least we found out where it was and it wasn't in the "wrong hands". You know?
All in all, great night!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment