Mark and I just got back from a cruise....sans girls! It was incredible! We had so much fun! It was a little much needed time together to just enjoy one another before the craziness of PCSing and deployment begins. That being said, once we get back to SC, it's on! It's on like crazy! There is SO much to do! It'll get done though
Anyway, at this moment, it is 0205 and I should be sleeping but , obviously, an not. Don't get me wrong, I was sleeping! At about 0130, however, my brain woke up and my eyes popped open. I am so tired though! I just can't sleep. :( It is kind of funny because we have been off of the boat since about 9 this morning and yet as I lay here I feel like I am still on the boat. So odd. Haha
The cruise went to Key West and Nassau and since we have been there multiple times we just did our own things. In Key West we kind if just went on our own little pub crawl, that was fun. And in Nassau we went to Senior Frogs and hung out for a bit. Other than that we really just hung out of the ship and had a blast! I took at LEAST one nap every day! It was SO nice!
The girls stayed with their Mymy and Poppy and their Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa and Grandma and Grandpa and they had a blast! They did so much better than I anticipated! I was worried since this was the longest Mark and I had ever been away from them but they did awesome!
Well, I guess I am going to try and get back to sleep. I really am so tired. We'll see. Wish me luck!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment