Sunday, January 25, 2009

Congratulations Kristin and David!!

If you have kept up with my blog you have seen me reference "Kristin" numerous times. A little background first, Kristin and I went to church together in high school at Travis Avenue in Fort Worth, Texas. She is such a sweet and beautiful person and I have to say that since getting to know her again after losing touch for a while I do consider her one of my good friends. Ok, NOW, about a month after I found out I was pregnant she found out that she was as well and from there I think that we both kind of looked to eachother for support in having someone in the same situation per se. I am happy to announce that her daughter, Addison, has made her debut into this world! I am so excited! No, I don't get to meet her yet but I can't wait to!

KRISTIN: I am so excited for you and I know that you are going to be a wonderful mother! Addison is very lucky to have you as her mother. It has been such a great time getting to know you again and better in preparing for these new chapters in our lives.

KAITLIN: Thank you so much for all of the updates! You are a wonderful sister and Kristin is very lucky to have you for one, as she already knows I am sure. It has been such a pleasure getting to know you.

So, once again, Congratulations Kristin and David; and Welcome Addison!

Ciao!

1 comment:

Kristin 'Pritchard' Frisbie said...

OMG I just now saw this! I've been reading your blog, but I missed this somehow!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Come visit Texas soon so our girls can meet and we can catch up!

LY!