Saturday, June 2, 2012

Back in the Habit

Man, I really need to get back in the habit of blogging. I do miss it. I just get busy and then forget to go back and blog. And sometimes I really just can't think of anything worth while to talk about. I'll work on that though.

Let's see, in the last month we have been to Las Vegas and McKenna had her award ceremony for Awana. As far as what's to come, tomorrow McKenna has her dance recital, Monday McKaela has hers, Tuesday McKenna has her gymnastics show...um, that might be all the big stuff.

Now on to the next order of busier, no, I'm not pregnant again yet. So many people have started asking so I thought I'd address that here. Haha We have a family reunion cruise to make in November so we had to basically plan this next pregnancy.

Well, I need to get out there and clean up McKenna's jeep like I told her I would.

Ciao!

No comments: