So I have been sucking lately at blogging. It is UNACCEPTABLE! So I am resolving to blog more. Things have been pretty same ol' same ol' lately, which I am ok with. :) The girls are getting so big. McKenna is 3.5 and a little mommy. However, we are in the midst of the 3 year old power struggle so that is frustrating. She is in dance, ballet and tap, and LOVES it! Even today I was waiting on the blu-ray playing to kick on and was just bouncing and she said "Those are quiet bounces" and started bouncing with me. She really enjoys it. McKaela will be 2 next month and though I was starting to get a little antsy that she wasn't talking yet, she has just exploded in the last 2 weeks! It is amazing. :) She, too, is in dance and has a good time. They do a bit of ballet and creative movement and even though she doesn't always participate (she gets a little bashful and silly sometimes) she loves it! Maisie is 8.5 months and phenomenal! She is sitting and babbling and eating table food. Just amazing. I also have her in a Mommy and Me gym class and she enjoys it. Oh and McKaela is potty training!!! She is doing so well too!! She even tells me when she has to go when we are out!! I am so excited!!!!
Mark is as amazing as usual. He's enjoying being Chief. ;) It is an interesting dynamic, that's for sure. I enjoy it though! I feel as though I have been preparing for this since we got married. Of course it is different than being 1st class but on the boat I brought dinners and sewed patches on for the guys and did whatever needed to be done that I could do for them. It was nice.
Well, I guess there is not too much more to update on right now...oh wait...did I ever mention when we go back to sea duty? Mark has to report in December so we will probably be moving at the end of October or November. I think that the girls and I are moving in with my parents while Mark is deployed this time and then when he gets back we will go house hunting. We are keeping this house in Charleston and renting it out. I am hoping that we can find a good family to move in. *crosses fingers*
Ok, well since Maisie and napping and the other two are watching 'Beauty and the Beast' I am going to see what I can get done around here. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment