Saturday, September 18, 2010

How 'bout them Gators?!

Oh my goodness, these Gators are going to give me an ulcer! They have won every game this season so far but my goodness it has not been smooth sailing or pretty. It almost seems as though they are still mourning Tebow and the other seniors who graduated. Well, nonetheless, they won and I have complete faith that they will come together and we'll see the Gators we all know and love.

Today was a pretty good day, if I might say so myself. We filled up the pool and played for a while and then came in and the girls napped and we went back out for a bit. It was nice. A little too cold for McKaela but we all had a good time nonetheless.

So we are going to the State Fair of Texas in a couple of weeks!!! I am so stoked!!! I absolutely cannot wait! All the years that I lived in Texas and I never made it to the fair...went to the Stock Show and Rodeo multiple years, sometimes multiple TIMES a year, but never made it to the fair. Go figure.

So Mark and I finished 'Lost'...O.M.G...so much happened and it was so overwhelming but so good. From what everyone was saying I expected to still be so lost (no pun intended) and disappointed but I actually felt closure. Sad. But closure.

If you want some good movies to watch, 'Prince of Persia' was good (well I didn't get to see most of it because I was putting the girls to bed but Mark said it was good), 'Letters to Juliet' was a good one as well. I really liked that movie. Then there is 'Marmaduke' and that was a cute movie too.

A movie you probably would not care to see is 'The Chosen One'...we are trying to watch it now but its not going too well. Not a very good movie and VERY slow. Oy!

Ok well I guess I will try and get into this movie again.

Ciao!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments: