Friday, February 5, 2010

February Already??

My goodness, where did January go?? I can't believe how fast it flew by...much less the fact that I haven't updated in so long! I keep meaning to update but something always comes up. Man oh man. Alas, however, here I am.

One big happening that occurred in January was the fact that Mark and I found out what this belly baby is...it's a girl! I think Mark was a little disappointed but he did very well at not showing it. We have decided on a name but we are working on the spelling so once that gets set I will post an update. Another little girl though, what fun that will be! Although I love shopping it will be nice to get to use all of McKenna's super-cute clothes again! There were are few uber-cute outfits that were only worn once or twice so now they will be able to be worn again!

McKenna is doing wonderful and a mess. haha She is so funny, she makes me laugh every single day. She is talking more and more and I am having to chase her around all of the time. One of her favorite places to play is  behind Mark's recliner. He doesn't like it when she gets back there because she turns off his computer but she loves it back there. She will take toys back there and just play to her hearts' content. She also LOVES Bailey and Roxie. She just wants to love on them and pet them and play with them...they get tired of it sometimes but they are very good at just getting up and walking away. The problem with that is that although they just get up and walk away and go to their beds McKenna follows. Poor thing, she just wants so bad to be with them. haha

Nothing too much else is going on, really. Things are going really well! As said before, once we settle on a spelling for belly baby's name I will let you all know!

Ciao!
 

No comments: