Wow it is already December; oh my goodness I cannot believe it!! So much has gone on and it is only going to get busier! In a good way, of course. I am continuing to feel better and better each day and it is so nice to be back to my old self! I was so afraid that I was going to be miserable until after McKenna was born but thank goodness that didn't happen! I am back to where I was before I got so sick and it is great! Seems to me that it is about time to take more pictures, maybe even some last pictures, before McKenna gets here. *smile*
Speaking of McKenna getting here, this past hospital stay really made Mark and I realize just how much time we DON'T have to get everything done! We are getting things done though and just about finished! After my baby shower this Sunday we will have a better idea of what we still have to get and what we still have to do. I am so excited about my shower on Sunday! I wish that Mark was going to be able to be there but he has duty so no such luck. I know he wishes he could be there though. I also have another shower in two weeks but I won't get to go to that one. Amanda is throwing me a "Wish You Were Here" shower in Texas. Her and her mom put together this whole shower with cake and invites and all and they are going to have a baby shower for me even though I can't be there physically; then they are going to box everything up (minus the cake...haha) and send me all of the presents and decorations and pictures. I am so excited! It is one of the coolest ideas I have ever heard! Not to mention one of the sweetest!
So how about Christmas is close!!! I am slowly but surely getting my house all decorated. I need to go pick up a few things to finish up but I do have my tree up and that is the big thing, right?? *smile* I am going to begin my baking today! AAHH!! I am so excited! I am starting with Butterscotch Balls and then as soon as I get the recipes from mom I will make Puppy Chow and White Trash! That is my start. I want to be sure and have things for Mark to start taking to the ship when he is on duty.
Well I guess that is about all for now. I better get to baking!
Ciao!
Speaking of McKenna getting here, this past hospital stay really made Mark and I realize just how much time we DON'T have to get everything done! We are getting things done though and just about finished! After my baby shower this Sunday we will have a better idea of what we still have to get and what we still have to do. I am so excited about my shower on Sunday! I wish that Mark was going to be able to be there but he has duty so no such luck. I know he wishes he could be there though. I also have another shower in two weeks but I won't get to go to that one. Amanda is throwing me a "Wish You Were Here" shower in Texas. Her and her mom put together this whole shower with cake and invites and all and they are going to have a baby shower for me even though I can't be there physically; then they are going to box everything up (minus the cake...haha) and send me all of the presents and decorations and pictures. I am so excited! It is one of the coolest ideas I have ever heard! Not to mention one of the sweetest!
So how about Christmas is close!!! I am slowly but surely getting my house all decorated. I need to go pick up a few things to finish up but I do have my tree up and that is the big thing, right?? *smile* I am going to begin my baking today! AAHH!! I am so excited! I am starting with Butterscotch Balls and then as soon as I get the recipes from mom I will make Puppy Chow and White Trash! That is my start. I want to be sure and have things for Mark to start taking to the ship when he is on duty.
Well I guess that is about all for now. I better get to baking!
Ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment