Not too much going on. Mark had to work this weekend and has tomorrow off, YAY! We don't have any big plans or anything, I have to take a midterm but other than that nothing really. We don't usually make plans on his days off...we just kind of go with the flow!
I went to church this morning, it was a good service. We actually sang HYMNS as opposed to all worship choruses. I was quite excited!
After I got home I fixed some spaghetti and meatballs and then attempted to take my midterm. I was not able to because the server kept kicking me off. I got in contact with my professor and she was having the same problems so I am hoping that she will reset the exam for me. Surely so. Especially since I emailed her as soon as it all happened.
After I got home I fixed some spaghetti and meatballs and then attempted to take my midterm. I was not able to because the server kept kicking me off. I got in contact with my professor and she was having the same problems so I am hoping that she will reset the exam for me. Surely so. Especially since I emailed her as soon as it all happened.
My pregnancy is going well. Prettymuch the same. Nothing new going on in that. I took some new pictures today. Enjoy!
Well that's about all that's going on right now!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment