Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Pocono's!

Ok so I have not blogged in a bit because Mark and I were out of town...up to the mountains...with limited internet connectivity and cell phone signal...IT WAS GREAT!! I had to go to the cafe once to take some exams but other than that there was no internet.
Ok so I told Mark about the Pocono's and how I wanted to go and such and he said "ok". haha Yep, prettymuch he said ok and then put in leave at work and we went like a week later. It was so nice though!! We stayed at Ceasar's Pocono Resorts up there in the mountains. We fished and we went to Bushkill Falls (waterfalls) and just hung out. It was so fun though!! They only had one fishing pole though...lol The lady said that it was because it was the end of the season and the poles had gotten broken and such...haha But still, that's funny. So I rowed our canoe while Mark fished. I rowed good though!! We caught 4 fish...well probably more but we pulled 4 out of the water. The others bit and would let go right before mark pulled them out. We caught two large mouth bass...and two pirtch I think it was...

Oh yeah! And a Tree Fish...

haha ok so that wasn't really a fish but it was so funny. We also caught a few Lillypad Fish but I didn't get a picture of that...lol

No comments: