Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hellmann's VoxBox

They must think that I love food because Influenster chose me for the Hellmann's VoxBox this time. Not that they would be wrong, I do love food, I'm just saying. LOL I was not able to video opening the box because I was laid up on pain pills after surgery so my husband opened it for me. Now, let me start out by saying that I don't like mayonnaise. I never have. Mustard, love it! Mayo is a no go. However, I do like it IN things and my husband and children like it so it's all good. :) The product itself was just like the Hellmann's mayo that you know and love but the packaging I LOVE. I know it isn't the first squeezable mayo out there or anything but something about this bottling I love. I'm not sure what it is. It is easy to squeeze, direct where you want it to go, and the cap really does stay clean!  haha I don't usually have one particular brand of mayonnaise that I gravitate towards but I think it is safe to say that I will probably be getting another bottle of this next time I need some.


*note: I was sent this bottle of Hellmann's mayonnaise for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review of it.*

No comments: