Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What's in Your Diaper Bag??

After I had my first child my aunt made me a BEAUTIFUL patchwork diaper bag. It is just amazing! I love it so very much! I always thought, "oh, a diaper bag's a diaper bag. Diapers, wipes, change of clothes, bottles if need be, done." I quickly realized just how much I would come to rely on my diaper bag. Not only do I carry diapers, wipes, a change of clothes, a blanket, a toy/book or two, but I have my most favorite item my First Aid Kit. I threw this thing together on a whim because I got sick of needing something and not having it or needing something and having to dump out my diaper bag to find it. 


I took an extra makeup bag and filled it with all that I could or would need and then some. 


Just to highlight a few of my essentials...

1. Neo To Go. I LOVE this stuff because it is so convenient!
2. Baby Comfy Nose. THE best nose aspirator there is!
3. Shout Wipes because we all know that these come in handy as a mother!
4. Tide To Go. See previous reason.
5. Infant Tylenol
6. Infant Motrin
7. Bordeaux's Natural Butt Paste
8. Sunscreen
9. Vick's Flexible Thermometer. My FAVORITE thermometer for infants and children!
10. Thermometer Probe Covers
11. Petroleum Jelly (for the thermometer)

That is just a short list of things that I keep in there but you get the idea. I like to feel that I am always ready no matter what happens.


No comments: