Friday, May 17, 2013

Mommy - 1, Road Trip - 0

I must say, I'm a pro at cleaning up vomit at gas station these days. Last time, I believe I told y'all about it, was McKaela and she started throwing up about 30 minutes into the drive from VA to FL. This time it was McKenna. We had stopped at McDonald's for breakfast and McKenna got a sausage biscuit. Not too much after that, maybe 45 minutes, if that, she starts throwing up. I don't know that it was the biscuit but she insists that it was. haha Anyway, I stopped at a rest area and got her cleaned up, new clothes, we had to go inside to get something for her to sit on since I didn't have boxes of clothes and towels this time, and we were back on the road. She didn't throw up again but she was very cautious about what she ate and all. We stopped at KFC for dinner later on and she said she only wanted it if it was healthy so she ate the cheese stick and I think it came with carrots. 

Nonetheless, we made it back to FL safe and sound and everyone is feeling better now. I'm just hoping that this doesn't wind up being something that happens on every road trip. How exhausting!

No comments: