Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Keeping Busy!

Since Mark is still gone I am trying to keep the girls busy and make the time go by fast. I think I've been doing a pretty good job of it. :) Today, I surprised the girls with another picnic in the park. I think I might be spoiling them. Oh well. haha 

When we got there I opened the truck door and saw this...EEK! Not something that is fun to see when you get to a children's park. :/


The girls really love the park! Swinging, sliding, climbing, they love it all!





The park wore everyone out!! Once we got home I put Maisie down for a nap while the big girls watched a movie and rested and I took a nap, as well. haha Have I ever mentioned that Maisie sleeps with her eyes open? Oh yes, she does! I used to sleep with mine open, as well; according to my parents. Mark, on the other hand, it creeps him out. haha What do you think? ;)


And then there was dinner. I made taco salad and had this new container of cherub tomatoes that I set on the table....McKaela ate probably 95% of this thing HERSELF! Her two favorite foods, and she has songs to prove it, are tomatoes and lima beans. ESPECIALLY lima beans!! The child wants lima beans with EVERYTHING. I think it's so amazing. I love it!! haha


No comments: