Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye, 2011

Well, this will be my last post of 2011. So much has happened this year and it has been a great year! I am anxious to see what 2012 brings me! A few highlights of the year 2011 are as follows (in no particular order)...


  • The birth of our third perfect baby girl, Maisie Eve
  • McKaela turned 1
  • McKenna turned 3
  • McKaela started walking
  • We went on a cruise to Alaska
  • I finally got to see Disney at Christmas
  • Mark made chief and I got to pin his anchor on him
  • We finally found a great church
Those are just a few of the highlights of the year. I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for our family. :)

My prayer for all of you are as follows...may you all keep (or find) The One who makes life worth living. May He bless you and give you the answers you seek ("Seek and ye shall find.."), the strength that you will need ("I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."), and the joy that you can have ("But don't rejoice because evil spirits obey you; rejoice because our names are registered in Heaven.") 

Auld Lang Syne, my friends. I will see you all in 2012!! 

No comments: