Tuesday, June 14, 2011

And we're back!

I hate that I am so behind on my blogging. I was doing SO well and then life got the best of me, I suppose. 


Well, we are back from Alaska and it was a marvelous trip!! It is so beautiful up there and the weather is just wonderful...at least in the summer. I love the cold but I'm not sure how -75 would feel. haha 

Since being back it has been a challenge. It took us a good week or so to get really back on schedule. When you go from being 4 hours behind back to your normal time zone it takes some getting used to. Also, McKaela started cutting a top tooth so that was not fun. I think that we are now back on schedule though. *whew* We did, however, have to jump right back into life because Mark had to be at work the next day and McKaela had a doctors appointment. It was a rough week.


McKaela turned 1 year old on the cruise so the room was decorated and she had presents and a cake. It was such a good time! She had her 1-year-well-baby check up after we got home and she is back on the charts weight wise!! Woop woop!! Now, she is still a tiny little thing and only in the 25%tile but she is perfect and her doctor was very happy with her!! That cruise must have helped because she ate so much! LOL  

McKenna night time potty trained on the cruise!!! I am SO proud of her!! She still has some accidents but more times than not, I would say, as long as I can keep her cup away from her after dinner...haha, she wakes up dry! So proud of her!! 

I am 26 weeks pregnant now and I can't believe how fast it is flying!! It looks as though Maisie is going to be a tiny little thing like her sisters are. We had an ultrasound yesterday and she is in the 25%tile and weighs 1lb 10oz already. 

Well I can't really think of anything else big that is going on but I will definitely post if I do!! 

Ciao!

No comments: