Since we are a Navy family I thought that this would be a good way to keep everyone informed with our life...the who, what, where, when, why per se.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Womb Bear
This pretty much sums up my day...a womb bear. If you have not heard of it it is a bear that has a box in it that makes the sounds of the womb and soothes baby. McKaela is sick with a cold and she was not sleeping well at all so after spending 20+ minutes up there rocking her and her waking up whenever I laid her down I just brought her down to our bed and laid beside her, turned on the womb bear, and stroked her head until she fell asleep. Oh to be a child again when mommy and daddy's bed, a paci, a soothing sound and a soothing touch made everything better.
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment