Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and...Possum Killers?

First off let me start out by saying Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I hope that you all had a great day! My Thanksgiving was wonderful! My parents and one of my brothers drove up and it was so good to see them and spend time with them! We ate and laughed and relaxed and just enjoyed being together.

Mom, Eric, and I went Black Friday shopping while Daddy and Mark stayed with the girls. That being said, I have been awake since 930a Thursday morning and it is now 1145 Friday...I'm exhausted BUT I had an absolute blast! First off, on the way to Kohl's (our first stop) I hit an opossum! Um....OMG!!! He was sitting in the middle of the road and I couldn't swerve but had he stayed where he was he would still be alive...but nnnoooo, last minute he decides to walk right under my tires. I felt bad. I feel bad. I did what I could do but I was not going to endanger myself or anyone else for an opossum. But still! Oh my goodness. Haha

Actually, let me blog more tomorrow. I really am exhausted and cannot keep my eyes open anymore.

Ciao!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: