I started this blog as a way to keep everyone informed about where we are and what is going on in our lives. I realize that it may take me weeks to update at times but, as many of you know and some understand, we are busy and have very different untraditional schedules. I do my best to update when I get the chance but chasing a 1 year old around is a lot of work and getting ready for baby #2 is a lot of work as well. I do my best between this and Facebook to keep everyone "in the loop" per se, but yes, there are times that I am only able to do so much. I realize that not everyone understands the Navy life and schedule and I try and be mindful of that when I update. I do not by any means use that as a crutch to slack on the updating part. If it were easier to update the blog from my phone I might be able to do that more but I like to put a lot of thought and time into the blog so that is why it may be a few steps behind Facebook at times. With all of that being said, I appreciate your patience and understanding. And to those of you who are super patient and understanding and yet still check it out all of the time, YOU ROCK!
Ciao!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment