Friday, September 25, 2009

Round 2!

So a lot has gone on this past week in the Harris household...I'm pregnant again! Mark and I are very excited! I found out on Monday, September 21st and told Mark the next day (he was at work so I couldn't call or anything right then). I was going to find a cute way to tell him but when he got home he had had a stressful day at work and just needed some good news. We went on the 23rd to the doctor to get it confirmed and now are just waiting for the doctor to get back to me to let me know where and when to go for my first appointment. my estimated due date is May 30, 2010. I know some of you heard June 2, 2010 but I realized later that day that I was off on the dates that I gave the doctor, I knew something didn't sound right. So yes, May 30, 2010.

We will have to miss my cousin Bo's wedding on May 21 but I know they understand. Mark and I are also missing (once again) a cruise to Alaska in June. LOL I guess that we are just not meant to go to Alaska right now. haha

I am feeling great so far! I really had no inclination that I was pregnant, nothing made me go "hmm....I think..." The biggest "symptoms" so far are being a little extra tired in the mornings making it hard to get out of bed and getting hungry a little more often (doesn't mean that I always pig out or anything...LOL). Oh yeah and getting winded easily. Going up and down stairs...*whew*

So that is the exiting news from our household! I hope that everyone is doing great as well!

1 comment:

Kristin 'Pritchard' Frisbie said...

I am SO SO SO SO excited for you and Mark and McKenna! I told David last night that he has to get me pregnant within the next month now if we are going to be pregnant together again, haha! CONGRATS!!!!!!