Saturday, July 25, 2009

What a Day!

*whew* Oh my goodness, what a day! Mark, McKenna, and I woke up at about 830 and after taking a few minutes to wake up we loaded the dogs up and headed out the door! Bailey and Roxie had a doctors' appointment so while they were at the doctors', instead of us coming all the way back home we decided that we would go get some food, see a movie, and shop. After dropping the dogs off at the vet we went down to Kohl's and looked around; I didn't get anything that I initially wanted to shop for but we did walk out with a few things. After Kohl's we went to eat at La Hacienda, pretty good mexican food! Once we ate it was time to catch the movie, 'Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs'. What a good movie that was!! All three of us enjoyed it! McKenna watched the first few minutes of it and then fell asleep and woke up for the last 30-45 minutes and finished watching it. This wasn't her first movie so she knows the drill. LOL

Once out of the movie it was time to go and pick up Bailey and Roxie. Bailey was good other than supposidly a little "chunky", though he weighs 103lbs and he should, according to the vet, weight 100lbs; I never knew that 3 pounds "over" made you chunky. LOL

Poor Roxie, however, was not as well. When we took her in I told the nurse, who made a note on the chart, that I was worried about Roxie's ears that they were infected and also that she had a couple of marks on her chest that were raw and I wasn't sure what they were from but I assumed that it was from a collar that was too tight; turns out I was right and both of those things were wrong, to say the least. First off, both ears were infected...one with a bacterial infection and the other with a yeast infection (poor baby!) and then the marks on her chest were infected with a bacterial infection. I feel so bad! I mean we did get her into the vet as soon as possible but still. Both dogs are home and been passed out since we got here. Poor things, it was such a rough day for them both being poked and prodded.

Well that was our day. As of now Mark and I are watching 'Lost' and once this disk is over than we will probably start....'Darby O'Gill and the Little People'. Woop woop!!

I hope that y'all had a great weekend!!

Ciao!!

No comments: