Well the time has come that I am updating. I know that it has been a while but really I have not had the time and when I do have time I am not on the computer; not to mention that there has not been too much going on. Same ol' same ol', really. I have finally been to downtown Charleston and it was really nice down there, just like everyone has said.
McKenna is doing fabulous! She got shots today and did wonderfully! I think it is harder on me than on her but honestly I did good today too! haha She is eating solid foods now, well pureed of course. I make all of her food so that is fun. I know, I have gone green....what has become of me?! haha I use cloth diapers (LOVE them!) and I make my own baby food (SUPER fun!); not to mention the recycling and the energy star appliances and the organic foods and detergents and....wow I am quite green. Not that it is a bad thing but who would have guessed? haha
For real, there is not much going on. We are settled and doing great! I know that this is short but I am very tired, just didn't want to completely abandon my blog.
Ciao!
My poster child, "GO GREEN!" LOL

McKenna is doing fabulous! She got shots today and did wonderfully! I think it is harder on me than on her but honestly I did good today too! haha She is eating solid foods now, well pureed of course. I make all of her food so that is fun. I know, I have gone green....what has become of me?! haha I use cloth diapers (LOVE them!) and I make my own baby food (SUPER fun!); not to mention the recycling and the energy star appliances and the organic foods and detergents and....wow I am quite green. Not that it is a bad thing but who would have guessed? haha
For real, there is not much going on. We are settled and doing great! I know that this is short but I am very tired, just didn't want to completely abandon my blog.
Ciao!
My poster child, "GO GREEN!" LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment