This week has been great!! Not only has Mark been home but Eric has been here! We have all had a blast! First off let me start out that Mark and I went to Ruth's Chris for the first time to celebrate our anniversary and his birthday. Oh my goodness! It was SO good! Definitely worth the wait (we kept saying we wanted to go and yet never did). So we did that and then Eric got here and we all went to Busch Garden's...YAY! It was so much fun! I didn't feel bad this time that Mark didn't get to ride rides because Eric rode with him!! I don't ride roller coasters or anything, just don't like them, but I love going to amusement parks and all so it was a BLAST! We have been to the malls and all in all just hung out. Mark had a 4 day weekend so he was able to be home the whole time. Even today he went to work at 6 and was home by 830 so he has had the chance to spend the whole time with us...which is not often.
Yesterday, the 11th, Mark and I had our doctor's appointment; Eric was able to go with us as well and that was cool. I know that he was probably bored most of the time but he said that seeing the ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat was cool so hopefully he was not too bored the whole time. Everything looks good, we were able to see McKenna and her brain and her spine and just watch her move around. She was pretty active and all which was fun to watch. She was in a little ball a bit of the time and had her knee to her mouth. haha It was fun. She was just hanging out and moving about. 





So that was the "Excitement" in the title, now on the the "Dread"...Mark and Eric BOTH leave tomorrow. Like seriously, Mark has to be into work at 7 and Eric leaves at 3. I mean atleast I get a little time with SOMEONE before they all leave but my goodness what a sad day it will be!! Last time that Eric left I cried like a baby! (Dang hormones!) This time I can only imagine...with both of them leaving and all...UGH!
Along with both of them leaving, as soon as I get my husband back he has to go back out to sea for a Friends and Family Day Cruise which I am NOT looking forward to!!! I am not able to go because I am pregnant by the way. He has to go though so I get him home and he has to leave again. I just want to have him all to myself!!!! Contrary to popular belief, we do not get a lot of time alone...
Ok well I guess right there is a good place to end this entry...before my word vomit gets too bad.
Ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment